- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Wellness is the Key to a Healthy Pet
Wellness is our primary goal, through disease prevention and client education. Since our pets can’t tell us how they feel, we encourage communication between you, your pet, and your veterinarian.
Routine care focused on wellness will enhance your pet’s quality of life. This includes:
- Thorough physical examinations
- Individual vaccination plans tailored to your pet’s age and lifestyle
- Full dental services include cleaning, radiography, extractions, and education about at-home dental care
- Parasite detection and prevention
- Nutritional counseling and weight management
- Pet selection advice
- Spaying and Neutering
- Microchip services
Starting with annual physical exams, our wellness program includes appropriate vaccinations, flea and tick prevention, screening for heartworm and tick-borne diseases, and preventing other illness.
We will discuss your plans for breeding and schedule the spay or neuter for non-breeding pets.
We also may discuss socializing your young or new pet, behavioral issues and training, regular exercise and the right diet. A lost animal in the city is heartbreaking, but we offer microchip services for your peace of mind. Last, we will discuss any questions or concerns you may have, especially concerns that have developed since the last visit. Over the span of an animal’s life, new concerns develop during each stage, and we are here to help you address them.
At St. Norbert Animal Hospital, we believe wellness means a total lifestyle approach. The wellness plan is your key to a healthy life for your pet and a satisfying relationship for you both.